Saturday, July 19, 2008

My How Time Flies

It was my goal to blog everyday, but it seems that I have not made an entry since July 1st.
So for a quick July update. July has been an awesome month in the Lord. He has provided 4 more homeless brothers and sisters their own apartments. More importantly, they have all asked Jesus to be their Lord and they are growing as Christians. Please pray for them.
My friend "S" stayed sober for almost 4 weeks but he picked up a drink and is back to living in the street. I meet him every couple of days and continue to pray for him. I am very happy that while he was sober he accepted the Lord as his saviour along with his friend "J" who is sober 29 years. Please pray for "S" and "J".
Another one of our homeless friends died this month of an apparent overdose. Wayne's body was found by the river where he was known to frequent. It is confirmed that Wayne also accepted the Lord through another outreach ministry in Springfield.
God has been so good to us this month. He is faithful with promised abundance.

No comments: